Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

We revealed our secret angels at work today. You'll never guess who mine was...Renée! I had ruled her out early on because she'd had me before, and generally if you get someone you had before, you draw again. Not that I'm complaining at all, cuz I got lots of super cool stuff. She gave me a huge bag of toys today- Lord of the Rings Aragorn and Brego, cool miscellany, and TONS of nifty Star Wars stuff. I got a shirt, a cool light -up Darth Vader pen, a notepad, tin, lightsaber parts, and other cool stuff. All very fun.

I have my Lowe's shopping list for all the parts I need to build my lightsaber. I can't wait to do it! Once I get it finished, and find some leggings for the Jedi costume, I'll be able to join the Rebel Legion. Isn't being Star Wars geek fun!? I need to visit some resale shops to find the leggings.

We finally got a new burner for the grill, but it got dark before I could install it. So I guess I'm not grilling tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home