Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

wow...nobody's heard from me in week! How can you cope?? I've actually been pretty busy...I've been in one of those re-organizing moods that hit me every so often. Plus I have to make room for my Bowflex...I can't order it till next month, but I had to make room now, cuz once I start moving stuff, it takes me awhile to stop. And I've been spending a lot of time on my Jedi costume...I really need to learn to sew! I really, really, really want one of the cool reproduction lightsabers that they have on Wal*Mart.com, but I don't have a hundred and thirteen dollars to blow on a toy. Darn. And yes, it's sold as a "collector's item" but by golly, I do play with my toys! I'm not in it for value, I'm in it for enjoyment!! There's a bunch of cool new Star Wars legos, too...

Oh! speaking of toys, my secret angel got the world's super-duper coolest ever thing yesterday!! Whoever she is, she loves me. Anyway it turns out that McFarlane toys-the company that makes the NHL action figures that we collect- (check out spawn.com for all kinds of cool stuff) also makes DRAGONS! Yay! I have to have them all. I got the Fire Clan dragon and it's so cool!!! I'm very excited about it. As if you couldn't tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home