Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My parents took the kids to the cabin all weekend, which was nice. The mornings were quiet, the house was clean, and we got to go out on a date. Also, I didn't have to work yesterday because of the Cinco de Mayo holiday (on the second, go figure), so it was a nice, long weekend. I got to relax, the kids had tons of fun...

This morning has been hell!

No one wanted to get up, Brandon's socks weren't dry, it's 5:30 and Autumn's still not dressed. She couldn't find any pants (apparently my fault) and can only find red or green socks (again; my fault) and she wants it to be warm enough to wear a skirt. Unfortunatly, it's only supposed to be in the sixties today. Yup; my fault. I didn't want to wear sandals because it was chilly, so I had to go on a search for my shoes that I haven't worn in two weeks, and I had to put socks on. I don't like socks! I'm tired, my nose is snotty, and I just want to go back to bed. It's not fair! Four more weeks till summer. I still have to work, but the pace slows down in the summer. I can't wait. And I still have to pack Brandon's lunch this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home