Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fun at work

I got to wear my costume to work. It was HOT. I was so sweaty by the time I got to leave! I ended up having to work late AGAIN today--in the past week, we've had one person decide not to come back for the fall, three people we've hired call back and say they can't take the position, and one person quit this morning. So I've been working extra and everyone's having a cow about the overtime. Oh well! Anyway, the costume thing was fun and a good time was had by all.

My kitty killed a lizard in my house. The spider killing is good, but I wish she'd leave the lizards alone; they eat bugs and besides, I like them! And yes, I know spiders eat bugs too, but that's beside the point.

The Leafs signed Concussion Boy* today. Whatever makes you happy, I guess...I remember several years back the Stars were talking about trading for him. Thank God they came to their senses in time. I don't want that headache (no pun intended!) here.

*Eric Lindros


Dang. There was a story I wanted to relate but I can't remember it now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home