Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Birthday

Jon won't let any of us forget.....so, happy birthday!
:)

I didn't want to get up this morning. As it was, it was close to 4:30 before I got out of bed, and then I realised that my pants were still in the washer. Hope they dry before I have to leave!!

We have to go get Autumn registered for school today. I'm still not sure about this whole public school thing... I'm worried her class will be huge, or that she'll learn bad words or something. It should prove an interesting experience. And I still haven't taken Brandon to the eye doctor! He needs glasses and I wanted to get him some before school starts, but I still don't have the extra money for it. Kids are expensive!

Training camp starts soon; I can't wait! I'm so happy that there's hockey this year I'm practically vibrating for joy. Yay!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jenny.

    Thanks for the b-day wishes!

    Speaking of eyeglasses, I just purchased some from Wal-mart yesterday evening. Set me back a cool $200! Geez, Wal-mart used to be cheap.

    By Blogger Kodiak, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home