Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

No, Mike, no!

Mike Modano has been testing the free agent waters!! I spent all day yesterday hovering around ESPN. waiting to see if he's signed somewhere. He's gotten offers from something like six teams, all around the three years, five million a year mark. I don't know that he'll get that much here...

But the headlines this morning say (thank God!) he'll probably stay. It seems last night they agreed in principal to a five-year, 17.75 million dollar deal. For those of you who don't want to get out the calculator like I did, that's 3.55 million a year. So...I guess we'll find out today....


I bounced a check yesterday. D'oh! I hate when I forget to write stuff in! I wonder; do you still call it bouncing a check when it's not a check? I use very few checks, but bouncing a debit card payment just dosent have the same ring!

Autumn was going to go to her best friends' grandma's farm this weekend, but Renée told me now that her mom changed her mind and now Autumn can't go. She was suprisingly calm when I told her, we'll see how she takes it when she talks to Jessica today!

Mike's stepbrother Keith is getting married Saturday; so we get to go to a wedding. Which means I get to dress up and behave for an evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home