Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

long time, no...er...type

Lots of stuff going on...

We went to the fair Saturday. We saw pigs race and they were the cutest darn things you've ever seen. We didn't get to see everything, though; my head hurt so bad we had to leave around 6:30. Boo. Also, the Stars played and Mike said it was a really good game--unfortunatly, my headache rendered me insensible by then and I was asleep. Boo again.

Brandon got his glasses Thursday, I can't remember if I mentioned that. He's dealing with them better than I expected, he doesn't mess with them too much...

I turned on my TV on the off chance that we'd get the national brodcast of the game. Guess what? We don't even get OLN anymore! DishNet blmes Comcast. OLN blames DishNet, and I DON'T GET HOCKEY!! This bites!!!

Halloween soon! I love costumes!!

Oh, we didn't take the camera to the fair because it was full of pictures and I couldn't offload them because when Mike and Chris did whatever they did to the computer, the software was lost, and I couldn't find the CD to reinstall anywhere. Then, I realised that not only was the software gone, all my PICTURES were gone too!!! Finally found the software yesterday, but I guess the pictures are lost. Boo. Again.

My birthday's November 15.

Revenge of the Sith comes out the first.

Coincidence??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home