Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My car, part II

After we towed my car to Midlothian(sixty-five dollars), the guy at the shop said he couldn't fix it because it was a computer problem; there was something wrong with the theft deterrant system. So he charged us forty bucks and told us to take it to the dealership. Another sixty-five dollars and we towed it to the dealership in Waxahachie Monday morning, and they finally got around to looking at it Monday afternoon; called Tuesday and said the part we needed was four hundred dollars and also he didn't have it on hand and had to go get it. So. Tuesday afternoon he calls back and says it's ready, only guess what? Mike didn't leave me the card, so I couln't go get it with my mom like I had planned. So I called Robin and she said she's not doing anything today, so she'll go with Mike to get my car. Yay! I get my car back today!

Also, the Stars lost Sunday. Boo. It was a late game, didn't start till nine, so I fell asleep before the end which was just as well. But there was a spot on the radio right before the third period that was really funny. The NHL has a new slogan this year; instead of "the coolest game on ice" (which was cheesy), it's "My NHL" (which is really cheesy). So anyway, there's thes spot where Ralph (their announcer) is talking about how "my NHL has fun new rules, smaller goalie equipment and more open ice" or whatever, and then their color commentator Razor bursts in and says, "Well, my NHL has wizards and trolls and hot Brazailian supermodels!" and I think he said something else but I was laughing too hard to hear it. Anyway.

Also I guess I don't know how to spell Brazailian, but you know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home