Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No Milk

Let me tell you about my afternoon...

Mike had to go to to work early, so he didn't have a chance to peel potatoes for me. So I thought I'd do it as soon as I got home, and I was all proud because generally when mashed potatoes are involved, dinner's late because I forget to start them early. So, it's about 3:30 and the potatoes are boiling. I also decided that since a have a bunch of cookies to make tomorrow, I'd get a head start and make the frosting today. So I've got the shortening and the vanilla in the mixer when I realise I can't get any farther because there's no milk. So. That'll have to wait till tomorrow. So I decide to mash the potatoes and when I'm all ready I realise...there's no milk. So I can't mash the potatoes, but that's OK because I like boiled potatoes and we'll have those with the chicken. So I get out the chicken, and a bowl, and the flour, and an egg, and realise....there's no milk.

We had chili dogs. On bread, because in addition to no milk, there's also no buns.


Razor quote of the night....he referred to the Stars penalty killing as "laxative for their offense." Stars won, too. Yay!

Oh yeah, and I posted a few pics from Brandon's party. only a month late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home