Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, April 10, 2006

Wonderful weekend

My parents took the kids to the cabin all weekend, Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon. It was great! Saturday was by far my most productive day, with a total of three naps. That's living right there. My house was clean all weekend, up until about five minutes after the kids got home.

Friday morning, my car quit on the way to work, but luckily I was close enough to home to come back and get the truck. We looked at it Friday afternoon and found the spark plugs full of oil and dirt and crap. Took them out and cleaned the spark plug holes, put in new ones, changed the oil, ran engine cleaner through it, cleaned corrosion off the battery terminals and hopefully that's it. All that took up a good part of the weekend and required two trips to Wal-Mart and two trips to Auto Zone. Loads of fun!

I think there's a possibility that Lucius spent the whole night outside. Please please no kittens!!!

Easter's this weekend and I still haven't gone up to the attic and gotten the kids' Easter basket's and stuff...

Last night's game was without a doubt the worst game I've seen all season. It was horrible. I have never seen any team, much less the Stars, take so many stupid, damaging penalties. They didn't deserve to win. Now, granted, they can lose every game left and still be in second place, but that doesn't mean they should play like that. They were taking temper-tantrum penalties, the kind Derian Hatcher used to take from time to time. It was the first game this season that I actually turned off before it was over. It was that bad. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home