Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cup Finals, rotten food and more!

geez. It's been weeks since I've actually had an entry in this thing.

Stanley Cup Finals started Monday. The Oilers lost 5-4, but I have faith. It was a very exciting game.

My dishwasher started leaking a little on Monday. When we started taking it apart, we found about four years worth of compacted, black rotten food and crap stuck in it. It was quite possibly the worst smell I've smelled ever. Ew.

Been having a lot of problems with the monitor lately; it keeps going all dark while we're using the computer. It used to fade in and out occasionally while the computer was on, but now it likes to go dark and not come back. It doesn't seem to affect the computer performance though, so I guess it's just the monitor. Pain in the rear though.

Autumn's official last day of school is tomorrow. She's very happy, it's been killing her that Brandon gets to stay home while she still has to go to school. Also, they're going to go to the lake house this weekend, so Mike and I get to go see X-Men. Yay! I can't wait. Speaking of Marvel superheros, I saw in the paper that they're putting out new Batgirl comic books (excuse me, graphic novels)in which Batgirl is a lesbian. That ought to appeal to the guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home