Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy birthday to me

GUESS WHAT????? My kids' doctor has begun accepting our insurance!!! Hooray! Yay! I'm so happy!!! They've had to visit someone else the past couple of times, and while there's nothing wrong with her, she's not Dr. Joslin. But now, yay! We get to see Dr. Joslin again!

Brandon's teacher recommended today that he be tested for ADHD. It was only a matter of time, of course, but there you go. So, fun fun silly willy in our future.

Um, what else? Oh, yesterday was my birthday, so I get today and tomorrow off. Yay me! I made cookies ALL DAY (orders for twenty-five dozen this year, which translates into $175 for me, but also means staying up ALL NIGHT Monday decorating cookies...)today, but now I'm all done, so hopefully tomorrow I can just sit around all day. That sounds like fun. Mike bought me The Sims Pets expansion pack, so I'll be wasting lots of time playing with that for the next few weeks. No Roboraptor or Roboreptile, though, darn it!

The Stars lost again last night, against the Islanders, no less! You know, the team with the, um, collective mental issues. After the stellar start, Dallas is only doing so-so lately. Let's get it in gear, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home