Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

sorry....

OK, so it's been awhile. But I've been busy! Hockey season, you know.

My Stars lost last night. The good news is that a month into the season, it's only their third loss. That's a ridiculously good record; anyway, they really should have lost their last game, but due to horrid officiating they won. So I guess it all turns out in the end.

I can't believe that it's almost time for Autumn's birthday! She's having a luau party this year, which ought to be fun. I really need to start getting stuff for it so I'm not spending all my money the week before.

The kids bought this new computer game a few weeks back and we can't get it to install. It worked just fine on the one at work though, so there must be something wrong with ours. It says "entry point not found" when you try to run it. I've never heard of that one.

These next few weeks will be easy for me--I get off early every day this week (but I have training Saturday, so that spoils it a little), next week I only work three days and I'm off Thursday and Friday (happy birthday to me-if you love me and have a hundred dollars laying around, you can buy me a Roboreptile. Roar!!) And the week after that is Thanksgiving, so only three days that week, and then I can start listening to Christmas music!! I love Christmas music. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home