Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy late Thanksgiving

I guess I'm shooting for one post every two weeks...

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving, the day we celebrate bringing our nasty European diseases to the natives. Or something. Hope you got to spend it with family and friends...

Started bringing out the Christmas stuff yesterday. It appears that Christmas may be too much for Shere Khan to handle; with so much new stuff to get into he's been beside himself! I also discovered that we need more hangers for our Christmas lights. Our house is only half strung. I think the entire neighborhood were
on their collective roofs yesterday afternoon.

I've been trying to get everyone together before Christmas but everyone is busy the weekend I had planned. We may need to do some rescheduling here...

I'm almost done shopping...I at least know what I still need to buy, so that's a step in the right direction. Christmas shopping is a killer. Especially for people like me who hate to shop.

Autumn's birthday party was this weekend. She got cash from several people, and as a result, she's got more money than Mike and I put together. She actually hasn't spent it all yet either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home