Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh Santa...I can't wait for you to come...

Dear Santa,

How are you? I hope you had a good year. I'm your biggest fan, you know. I just wanted to write early this year to remind you that I've been mostly really good this year! I've destroyed almost nothing, burned very little, and blown nothing at all up! (That thing with the dry ice didn't count. If you saw that, I bet you laughed anyway, right?)I haven't resorted to physical violence against anyone who didn't have it coming to them, and I didn't steal one single thing this year. Anyway, here's my list.

Roboreptile (or Roboraptor!)
Stars tickets
a paintball gun
a flat screen TV
a new sword (a good one, made in Spain)
a faster processor
a Corvette Z06
a winning lotto ticket
Anduril
a bow and target arrows
a dartboard
the killer rabbit stapler
some pants for work that fit

Thanks!! Say hi to Vixen for me. She's my favorite reindeer!

Love
Jenny

PS We're having a bit of an ant perblem, so try not to leave cookie crumbs on the floor like last year. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home