Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, May 12, 2003

yippee...Monday again... At least my kids both seem to be feeling better, so maybe I'll be able to work a full week. I actually got up on time today too...even though I really didn't want to! Autumn's end of year program is tomorrow, and Brandon's is Wednesday. They're both during the day, though, so Mike can't come. They never set the date early enough for him to have time to remember to ask off...I can't believe it's summer already! The kids don't have to wear uniforms after Memorial Day, so I really need to get Brandon some new shorts. He's only got two pairs of good shorts

There seems to be mud all over my kitchen floor...I just can't imagine...couldn't be from muddy kids or muddy shoes or muddy dogs...



54 more days till vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home