Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Happy Mom's Day

To all you moms- Happy Mother's Day! We were supposed to go out this weekend, but with everyone being sick we couldn't. Autumn came down with some sort of virus yesterday afternoon, so it's been a fun weekend. We decided to postpone going out till next weekend, either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon depending on if Mike has to work Saturday.

We bought Monsters, Inc. for the kids yesterday. I like that movie. But the best part is on the second disc. I don't know if any of you have seen the animated short "For the Birds," but I tell you what, that's worth the fifteen bucks right there. Man is it ever funny! The first time I saw it was at my mom's house and I couldn't stop laughing for a good twenty minutes. It's hilarious...

I got the second pond installed today, so now I really need to talk to my dad about running electricity out there...I've only got one hole to plug into right now, which is a problem since I have two pumps that need plugging in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home