Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, May 08, 2003

Good Dog!

you know, I may just have to change my Cup predictions...I think Minnesota may just have what it takes after all...
Puppy class started last night. The first class was dogless, she just talked about what we would learn and gave us "homework" as she won't be there next week. So I came home and worked with Zephyr...he aleady knew sit, but she taught us something called a "finish" where the dog comes to sit on your left side, and she told us to get the dog to learn "watch" so he'd pay attention, and "wait". Well, dang, Zephyr learned all that in 20 minutes, so I went ahead and taught him "down, " too...the real question is whether he'll do it with all the other people and dogs around--fat chance! I just got finished making me grocery list for next week, and there's no food on it. Wierd. Well, no, lettuce is on there...and cheese...huh.

It looks like rain outside...of course, it is May in Texas, which means pretty much every day looks like rain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home