Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, June 09, 2003

Game 7!!!

Well, I got my wish...the Cup finals have gone to game 7....tonight at 7:00. Which means that after tonight, there's no more hockey until training camp in September [sighs]. It's my firm belief that all Stanley cups should be won in game 7 in overtime....so much more exciting that way! My new summer hours start today, so since I'm getting home early, maybe I'll get in a nap before the game tonight...

Autumn has left her toothpaste on the bathroom floor, and so far I've stepped on it not once, not twice, but three times....I should probably change my socks...

We didn't put up the tent again this weekend....we keep forgetting, and at this rate, we're going to have no idea how to do it by the time we need to know... 17 more days till vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home