Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Liar!

Yeah! New Jersey shut out Anaheim last night...which is about the only good thing that's happened to me in the last twenty-four hours. I found out this morning that Mike's been lying to me...AGAIN!...only this time it's cost him his job. Seems he's been missing a lot...I had no idea till this morning when I found out from my dad...Mike didn't even tell me himself...that he was gonna lose his job. Wonderful. So I pretty much told him to get out of the house and not come back till he found a job. But that's a long story and one I'd rather not go into right now. So anyway, no vacation now. Yippee. The kids will still get to go to Michigan with my parents, but I'm just gonna go ahead and work that week...I might as well. Not going anywhere else, that's for sure. Which reminds me, I need to go cancel my reservations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home