Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, July 06, 2003

A boring entry

Um, so, still not much going on...Heidi said her and Jess might come over later, so I won't be bored for a bit...heh. I've already cleaned everything that can be cleaned...well, except for my bedroom, but that's really beyond help...too much accumulated crap, you see. The kids come home Wednesday, I think, which means I get to send the pseudodogs home then too. Dio's taken to hosing all my corners, the little turd.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow wether or not Mike will get that job , he's supposed to go take the tests tomorrow, which shouldn't be a problem; and I guess we'll find out after that. I don't know how long that will take...It'll be nice to have a second income again!

I should be on the beach!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home