Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Toy poodles are yappy

Well, it's another kidless day...at least I managed to sleep till almost nine today. Course, I stayed up till almost 12:30, so I'm sure that had something to do with it...I have to go to the grocery store today. Yay. I'm so excited. I also need to go water my mom's plants and feed her cats. And probably the spare cat, too, I'll bet she eats at Mom's house...These poodles are sooo yappy! I mean, don't get me wrong, they're not bad dogs, they're just so....different...from my puppies...and they keep pooping in my house...Maybe my mom did get the better end of the bargain. Today's the kids' first full day in Michigan, I'll have to call tonight and see what they did. I bet they're having lots of fun. I wonder if either of them will nap at all? Bet they're grouchy by 8:00....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home