Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, July 04, 2003

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July!

We should have left tonight to go to Mustang Island....oh well, though, what can you do? I think I'm just gonna do nothing today. Wow, that was really bad grammar. I thought I'd see im my puppies could be friends with me mom's poodles last night...turns out it wasn't such a good idea...I had let my dogs in because it was so hot, and the poodles were in their room, so I carried the poodles out to the living room where my dogs were. It took me an hour to find PJ after Missy snapped at her, and Dio kept trying to pick a fight with Zephyr...I thought about letting him down, but figured my dad wouldn't appreciate getting pieces of poodle back...I finally gave up and put them back in their room. Um....not much else, I guess. I wanted to go to the library yesterday, but I forgot. I think I'll just clean up and sit around today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home