Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Bored, bored, bored...

Well, the kids left for Michigan Thursday night, so I've been kidless for a coupla days....I had work yesterday, of course, but today I'm rapidly running out of things to do! I read the new Harry Potter book today....not the whole thing, I mean I started it yesterday and I finished it today. I really like those books. Nice, complex storylines, and the latest was nice and long, 870 pages... I've gotten the house clean, and of course I'm living by myself for most of two weeks, so it's not getting dirty or anything...I guess I'm getting bored! Not that I'm complaining, but, well...I'm just not very good at relaxing. I go a little nutty if there's nothing to do...Luckily ESPN Classic is showing a hockey game right now or I might go completely insane-Pens at NYR in April 99-Gretzky's lats game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home