Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

It's been a sucky month...

You ever have one of those days where you wish you could just wake up and do it all over again? I'm not one to sit aroung and feel sorry for myself, but I swear this has been the worst damn month of my life....I guess I always thought that love and respect went together and it's not pleasant to find that it's not necessarily the case.But what can you really do but hope for the best, right? Anyway.

Zephyr finished doggie school today. He's officially trained. Or something. But at least he behaves better, even if he still is a little aggressive....he listens to me, anyway, and I guess that's the important thing. He listens better than the kids do...! ...The Rangers are only losing by one point, so I guess I'll go watch, and maybe send some good vibes their way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home