Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, July 14, 2003

Reality check

Well, it seems reality has come back today. I had to get up when the alarm went off. Ew. Really it wasn't so hard today, it'll be tomorrow that it's really gonna be hard to get up.... Like Mike said, I'm glad to be going back to work because I'll have something to do, but I'm not happy to have to do something...I kinda liked sleeping whenever I wanted!

Mike never heard back from James Hardie where he was supposed to get that job...he's called three or four times but he just gets thair voice mail. There's another job out in Flower Mound that he felt like he had a chance at, so I guess once again we'll just wait and see...

I must go get the kids up now, hopefully I'll remember to write tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home