Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Why, Roman?

Well, now it seems an unnamed source is saying Lyashenko left a suicide note. Who would do such a thing? I feel for the guys family. I never have headr anything but good things about Roman, I mean he wasn't psycho or anything - course, he wasn't a goalie either, so he wouldn't have been.... I wonder what went wrong?

The kids came home today, and man are they ever grouchy. AND i got rid of the poodles! Man, you wanna talk about some hyper dogs...They were happy to see my parents, and I was happy to see them leave. I like them just fine at mom and dad's, they're just annoying here!

Mike's still job hunting, but I feel like he's getting closer. As he says, he's had some nibbles, just hasn't reeled anything in! He's supposed to call back about the one in Waxahachie tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home