Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Nothing new...

Um...let's see...Not much new happening...Mike still doesn't have a job, but he does start working at Pizza Inn tomorrow...that'll help a little. Other than that, we're still just hoping for the best...

Zephyr had a good day in class yesterday...he didn't try to kill anyone or anything...let's hope next week goes well too, it's graduation. I'm glad too--that's a long drive with that big beast in my car!

I'm glad the week is almost over...I didn't want to get up this morning. Apparently neither did Autumn since it's 5:30 and after calling her seven times she's finally up... twenty minutes before we have to leave...The kids leave a week from today...I made little scrapbooks for them to take with them and Missy went and chewed Brandon's up last night...which means I have to start all over now....dumb chewy dog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home