Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

bleh!

Man, Autumn was sick sick sick last night. She says her tummy hurts a little still, I hope she's ok. The virus everyone else got lasted three days...I have to work at least 4 hours today or I won't get my holiday pay for tomorrow or Friday, so I hope she makes it that long...I'm going to try to clear it so I can leave earlier and still get my pay, but I'm not sure if I can! I hope she's not still sick on her birthday, or Thanksgiving...I think she'd be more sad about being sick on her birthday, though. We're taking her to the Rainforest Cafe (if you've never been there, you should go. It's a very cool place! AND, they have aquariums there!) and she's talked of nothing else for weeks. She's having a hard time getting dressed this morning...

I was reading Erin's blog the other day, and her entries are much longer than mine. She must have more time to write...of course, insomniacs are like that...


Well, I guess that's all for now...Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home