Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

All I can say is that the Stars had better get out of this little funk tonight. I don't like supporting a losing team! I'll do it anyway...loyalty, you see...but I don't have to like it! I have to remember to decorate my cookies as soon as I get home so that I don't miss any of the game.

I have no idea what the weather is supposed to be like today, I've heard warm, I've heard cold, I've heard rainy.....I just put on a long sleeved shirt and I'll hope for the best!

I got all of Autumn's birthday stuff ordered, so now she keeps asking when it's gonna get here...I'll be glad when it does! Of course, then I'll just have to listen to "How long till my party?" for another two weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home