Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, November 14, 2003

Dog Spit

I've got this bottle of water that I carry around that I've stuck a fake label on that says "Bottled Dog Spit." I thought it was funnier'n hell. Anyway, yesterday, I had picked Autumn up from her class and was taking her to extended care so I couId go to the store. I was already clocked out and ready to go, so I had all my stuff in my hands. Autumn graciously offered to carry my water. Now when Autumn asks to carry your water, what she's really saying is, " May I take your bottle of water, open it, put my lips all the way aroung the mouth, take a huge drink and then backwash all into it so that there's no possible way that you'll ever want to drink from it ever again, thus allowing me to have the rest of it?" So I said "you can carry it, but I don't know if you want to drink it. It's dog spit." She says, "nuh-uh!" So I told her to read it, and she very carefully sounds out the words on the label, and then she's like, Ewwww! Mommy, that's dog spit! Why are you drinking dog spit?! She wouldn't even kiss me good-bye when I left. She just ran over to her teacher and told her I drank dog spit....

We're going out tonight for my birthday, but I haven't decided where yet. We'll see the new Matrix movie and then eat somewhere. I'm gonna clean my house today, too! Yay! Unfortunatly, I'll miss the Stars game tonight, but I don't necessarily know that that's a bad thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home