Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Reynolds Wrap/Easy Cut Slider

I was at the store the other day and I bought this plastic wrap with an easy cut slider thingy. I was skeptical per usual, but I just used it and must admit that it was very cool. It cut nicely and must be mind-bogglingly sharp busause it required no pressure and left a clean edge. I like it. And while we're on the subject of grocery stores, what is it with the idiots whe drive the wrong way in the parking lot? There are HUGE yellow arrows at the top and bottom of each row indicating which way to drive, not to mention the dead givaway of which way the cars are angled. Yet some people persist in their thinkng that they are special and the rules somehow don't apply to them, or that their expensive car requires us to get out of their way...

We went out for my birthday last night. We saw Matrix Revolutions, which was, by the way, incredibly disappointing, and then we went out to eat. Mike didn't like our waiter because he (the waiter) was hitting on Mike. Not really, but that's how Mike felt. His sexual orientation was questionable...

I had to activate my Victoria's Secret card today. I hate calling credit card companies because they always try to sell you all the extra crap. It's always been my theroy that they hire playground bullies to be customer service reps at the credit card companies. They don't like taking no for an answer....

I got this great book from my mom for my birthday. It's actually a compilation of three books. Anyway, what it is is a book full of all those inane questions (i.e., why are bubbles round) and the ANSWERS! Yay! I've learned oodles in the last two days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home