Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, November 17, 2003

Why do you lose my stuff???

I turned on the computer this morning and all of my personal settings were gone from Inernet Explorer. Again. It happened once or twice before....it's so annoying! All of my auto-fill stuff, all my "remember me" sites...I have to re-enter it all again! Arrgh!

The Stars are off till Wednesday. I don't know if that's good or bad, but the real good news is that we'll get Lehtinen back. Hopefully that'll give the team, if nothing else, a mental boost, cuz Lord knows they need it!

Kay got me a card table for my birthday( I know it sounds wierd, but that's what I asked for), so I got to break out a puzzle last night. I love jigsaw puzzles, even though Mike says they're for old people...I only like the 1,000 piece ones, though, because I can do anything else in a day and it takes all the fun out of it!

It seems I have finally fixed the problem I was having publishing...I haven't been able to publish for a few days because of an "invalid character"...I had to do a line-by-line hunt, but I found it! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home