Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, November 10, 2003

Birthday's coming...

Well, it was cold for a week, but I think it's supposed to be warm again this week...heh, I don't have to work on Friday, either. I'll get my house clean. Yay!

I sure hope the Stars get their act together. For such an offensively charged team, they sure are inconsistant. They've lost their last three games now, and the last two were 4-1. Arrgh! They have a couple days off, and then a homestand, so maybe they'll get it straightened out....it'd pretty bad when the 'Boys have a better record than the Stars...not that I'm complaining, I do like the Cowboys.

Autumn is very excited about her birthday...only three weeks left! Which reminds me, I really need to order her stuff...I want to do it Friday when I get paid, Oriental Trading usually ships pretty fast....maybe I should do it sooner, though...like today...I have to have it before her school party, which is on the 24th...two weeks from today....hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home