Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

no workie Saturday!!

I told Mike yesterday that I wanted to try to go to the Stars game on New Year's Eve...that's always a good game. We'll have to get our tickets now, though.

I have to go to that conference thingy for work this Saturday. Talk about giving up your whole day... Mike's mom said she'd watch the kids Friday night if she needs to, but I don't think she will; Mike's never had to work ten hours on a Friday night before. The only consolation for having to give up my Saturday is that I have the next two Fridays off, and then the Thanksgiving holidays....I suppose that makes up for it.

I have the bag that I used to carry to work before Renee gave me the one I have now sitting by the cumputer desk. The kids had taken it to Mom's house Sunday...anyway, I keep trying to take the dumb thing to work with me even though I haven't used it for that in half a year or so....I guess I should put it away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home