Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, November 03, 2003

Every seat is a great seat at the AAC!

man, the game was great last night. Those seats weren't bad at all...I had been worried I wouldn't be able to see, but I guess what they say about there not being a bad seat in the house is true! Anyway, the Stars won 7-3; it should have been 7-2, but I guess Marty felt bad for Nashville in the last minute and gave them a little gift...and Billy Guerin got another hat trick last night!

Trick or treating went well on Friday...it was nice out, so there was lots of people around. Autumn got tired about halfway around the block, though.

So I got one of those wrapping paper organizers the other day-you know, those things with the pockets and straps inside for your wrapping paper and stuff, and they zip shut? So anyway, I put my wrapping paper and boxes and stuff in there, and when I went to put my tissue paper in there, I had decided to fold it all individually so that I could see what I had without taking it all out every time. Well. Apparently, I buy the stuff compulsivly and never realised it. I have an unbelivable amount of tissue paper. It took me over 45 minutes to fold it all. And the thing is, I just ordered another 40 sheets of die cut tissue paper a week ago...

This is the only full week I have to work this month...we get a paid day any day of the week of our birthday, so I toook the 14th, plus we get one personal day each quarter that I have to use this month or I'll lose it, so I took the 21st, plus there's Thanksgiving and the day after...so I get two four day weeks and a three day week this month...that first week in December's gonna seem really long....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home