Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, December 01, 2003

Sick AGAIN!

Brandon's sick today, so I can't go to work till Mike gets home at 8:00. He's been sick since Saturday at Autumn's party, so he's gonna go to the doctor this morning...

Autumn had a good birthday. She had fun at the Rainforest on Friday (Brandon thought it was a little loud), and of course she had a great time at her party. She's been getting up every morning since Friday going "Guess what? I'm still six!" She seems proud of that accomplishment.

I'm sure glad Mike gets paid this week. My check's gonna be tiny this week sinch I had to leave early with Autumn on Wednesday. I only worked about an hour and a half that day. And I 'm missing about two and a half hours today and probably tomorrow too, with Brandon being sick.

The Stars lost last night, but aside of that game, it looks like things are really starting to turn around for them. They'vw won four out of their last six, I think, and just playing consistantly better. Friday night they shut out New Jersey, who were on a thirteen game unbeaten streak. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home