Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, December 29, 2003

miscellany

So I've got this dish that I keep on the dryer that I keep all the stuff in that I pull out of the washer and dryer when I do laundry. There's about thirty-seven cents, a screw, an earring, a Barbie fairy wand, a My Little Pony charm, a rock, a bouncy ball, an army man walkie-talkie, a gold necklace, a hair band, a bracelet and a sticker. Maybe I should start checking the kids pockets...

One more short week and then it's back to normal...next week is really gonna suck. Five whole days. Yuck.

New Year's is coming up. I don't make resolutions. What's the point? No one ever keeps them. And why should we have a day set aside to do such things anyway? If something needs changing, then just do it. There's no reason to wait for a specific day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home