Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, December 28, 2003

toys are fun!

Well, I took a little break over the holidays, so there's not been any entries for awhile. We had a good Christmas, and the kids were happy with all their toys, so there hasn't been much destruction in the mornings...new stuff to entertain them, you see. Brandon got two remote control cars AND an electric guitar (a real one with six strings, only kid sized) complete with microphone and amplifier. Ask me how noisy my house has been. Autumn got a lot of pony stuff, she really seems to like the My Little Pony castle. They also both got camping gear that they think is really cool. I bought Mike the Lord of the Rings edition of Monopoly, so we've been playing that a lot. I've won twice, and gotten my butt beat (n) times. But I've won twice, and that's a miraculous thing when playing games with Mike. Two times I've come out on top. Wow. I've won twice. Go me! I got a cool Stars throw from Keith, and I bought myself a waffle iron. Yay waffles! Oh, and Mike got me a new robe. I've had the same one since I was about 15....

The Stars have been winning. Yay! And we get to go to the game on New Year's Eve this year, which is something I've always wanted to do but have never been able to. And thanks to Renée, we saved 10% on our tickets. Thanks, Renée!

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I plan on leaving at noon, though, hopefully Monday and Tuesday. Mike has to work Wednesday, too, but I don't. I do have inservice on Friday, but at least that's not real work. Mike only has off Thursday. Um, not much else has happened, though, so I guess that's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home