Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Friday, December 19, 2003

bah humbug

Well. I am finally finished with all the cookies orders...that's whay I haven't had an entry all week, I've been baking or dead tired! And now, three hundred and eighty-six cookies (and one cake!) later, I am finally done and now can officially enjoy the Christmas season. Yay!

Yay again! The Stars have much improved and are getting their injured players back, and have been not losing...Ummm, I guess I'm not sending out Christmas cards this year, since I still haven't bought any. I feel pretty bad about that! But at least I'm not Mike, who has not even started his shopping yet! We didn't even get out Christmas lights on the house this year. We really need to buy a ladder....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home