Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, December 22, 2003

jingle bells...

Yay! It's almost Christmas! I have to work today and tomorrow, which will be boring since about 90% of the kids don't come, but if there's nothing to do I can leave. I have a plan of what I want to do, but I don't know if i'll get it accomplished or not...I still have to go pick up stocking stuffers after work today and then I'll be done Christmas shopping. Mike, on the other hand, just started yesterday, and I have no idea how he plans to finish...I've just got to buy My Little Pony stuff for Autumn (yay!) and Hot Wheels or Spiderman for Brandon and they'll be happy, but I think Mike's only bought a couple things for me and not anything for anyone else....

The Stars won again this weekend, which is great. They despretely need to get more wins, and more offense, if they're going to go anywhere. It would be supremely embarrassing if the Cowboys make the playoffs but the Stars don't...

I hate it when Christmas sneaks up on you. I don't like the years when I'm not waiting impatiently for it, because then it's here, and then it's over, and then that's it! It's depressing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home