Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Sunday, December 14, 2003

We got Sadaam!

Terribly sorry I haven't written all week; usually I do it before I go to work but I'm not used to Mike being here inthe mornings yet! I'll try to do better this week.

I was greeted with the news this morning that we got Sadaam. Yay! He was captured by the 4th infantry division, which, by the way, is Jeremy's division. Huh. I wonder if he'll get to come home sooner now, last we heard he was still stuck in Tikrit till April. I think he's been there since last spring, and he misses his family...

We had to take Zamboni to the vet yesterday, I don't know what's wrong with her but she was very very sick. I don't know if she's gonna make it, but I hope they can save her....I won't find out till tomorrow. Poor kitty.

Autumn's Christmas program is tomorrow at 6:30....she's very excited. They're doing "Christmas in Texas" and she gets to wear western clothes....Um, I guess that's about it for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home