Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Three day weekend!

Thank goodness for three-day weekends....

I got a lot done this weekend. I finally got started on painting the bathroom; I have the base coat finished, now I have to decide on a color for the sponging. I got the house all clean and I got the rest of the stuff for Brandon's party... I couldn't find pirate wrapping paper, though. Got Brandon's invitations finished and put in the mail, put away two weeks worth of laundry, replaced the fence slat that Zephyr broke and discovered that I can't lift an eighty pound bag of concrete. Hm. Guess I'll have to get Mike to do that. Bought a wheelbarrow, made pirate duds for Brandon's classroom mascot ( a stuffed Clifford who he got to spend the weekend with), threw out the broken mini-blinds in his room and got stuff to make curtains...haven't done it yet... Made scarves for the kids, played in the snow that was here for half a day- an inch or so! - and ironed all my work clothes. All in all, I'd say it was a productive weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home