Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Pittsburgh??!!

The stupid Stars lost to stupid Pittsburgh last night. Pittsburgh! This is a team who had only won fifteen games this season...and they beat the Stars soundly, too, 4-0. Aubin made 45 saves. Stupid! Fortunatly, SJ lost, too; that means we didn't lose any ground...but we should be tied for first now and not still back by two!

There were 4 people out yesterday morning at work. Only one person who pulls kids from me in the morning showed up, so I ended up with a ton of kids... It wasn't fun. I hope today goes better! It would be nice if everyone came. I don't want to go to work today, I'm too sleepy! I kept waking up last night and thinking it was time to get up, but it wasn't... I guess that's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home