Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Viacom vs. Dishnet

The kids cartoons didn't come on this morning, and it turns out Viacom and Dishnet are fighting about some rate kike. So no Franklin and no Maisy in the morning, and no Spongebob in the afternoon. I wonder how long that's gonna be? It's also MTV and CBS....ESPN is owned by Disney and Fox Sports Net is owned by, well, Fox, so it doesn't affect me much... Brandon's already complaining about missing Franklin, though.

It's only Tuesday and I already have our pay spent for next Friday...I hate these five week months! I had a long time ago set up all our bills to fall due the first and third weeks, and now he gets paid the second and fourth weeks.... Anyway.

Renée gave me these CD hockey card thingys. It's shaped like a card but you can put it in the CD drive of the computer and I guess it comes up with stories and info on the players but I haven't tried it out yet. I forgot I had it till this morning! I'll have to look this afternoon, though.

The little towel ring in the kids' bathroom keeps breaking off. They need a new one, but it's not something I ever think about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home