Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Corson...

It's been raining for two days...our yard is ging to be soooo muddy. I can't wait till all our grass grows in... I really need to get some more seed, too.

Mike's sad now because I told him I was painting the bedroom next. He wants to leave the walls white. How boring! The kids have pitcures this week. Autumn's mad because her class is doing pictures on Friday, which means she has to wear a uniform that day. Usually they have free dress on Fridays...Brandon's is today. I like it better when they have pictures on the same day because then I only have to remember once...

The Stars picked up Shayne Corson last week. Convinced him to come out of retirement, actually. He should start playing for them soon, I know he had to get into shape first. I have kind of mixed feelings about this. You'll recall that he just kinda left Toronto last year during the playoffs last year and no one really knows why. The last thing they need is another psycho player like Eddie to cause problems. But on the other hand, Guy Carbonneau was key in getting him here, and anyone Carbo likes is fine by me! It seems there's also been a rash of coach leavings in the last day or two...Glen Sather removed himself from the Rangers bench (guys, it's gonna take more than a new coach), Joel Quenneville of St Louis and Bob Francis of Phoenix were both replaced, and two weeks ago it was Rick Dudley of Florida... The Stars tied a game that they really needed to win, but they played well and the goal that Turco allowed wasn't really a soft one, but they could have gained ground if they'd gotten both points...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home