Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Monday, February 23, 2004

lots of cool stuff

Yay! Stars won 4-0 yesterday...

Brandon's party went well. He got lots of cool stuff, and a pirate shirt that he will not take off. He took it off long enough to take a bath last night, but he put it back on to sleep in and he's still wearing it under his uniform today... He's been wearing it since his party. It's dirty. But I didn't want to listen to a fit... He also got a really cool pirate ship that he slept with last night...when I went to put some of his clothes away last night, it was on his pillow. This is a big ship, too! He got up at 5:30 Saturday morning and wanted to know if it was party time yet. And he didn't take a nap either...

The guy at the Roomstore never called me back, so I guess I'l have to call up there again this afternoon...I imagine that even if that table isn't available, there's another the same size I can get the glass from..

I'm almost done with the bathroom now, I just need to pick up a little more paint to do above the shower. Also I want to get some tile to do the backsplash of the tub. I rearranged my bedroom last night, too; I also got rid of the rickety desk that was in there. I need a little cart to put stuff in, though. We have a lot of room in there! I'm painting in there next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home