Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Thursday, February 19, 2004

icky ears and cracked tables

I had to take Brandon to the doctor yesterday; the poor kid has another ear infection in his left ear and I didn't want him to be sick on his birthday! He's all better today, though. We're going to the pirate restaruant (Long John Silver's) today for dinner, and he has pirate cookies to take to his friends at school...

Yesterday I learned that while ironing on a dining room tabletop is fine, it's not necessarily a good idea to do it on a glass tabletop. I kind of cracked mine a little. Which wasn't really a big deal, the crack was small and it was inside the glass so that you couldn't really feel it....but I guess it was creating pressure in the table because when we got back from the doctor, the whole table was kinda cracked in two... So now I'm just hoping we can purchase just the top ( fat chance) from the Roomstore, and if not, I have to go purchase a whole new dining table... It wouldn't be so be bad if a) it didn't cost money, and b) I liked wood tables...as it is, I really hate wood tables and it narrows down the selection, you know? I hope they still make the table I have now, that way I won't have to buy new chairs, too. My chairs match my table!

The Stars won last night. Yay! I didn't make it through the game as it started at 9:30, but I did hear the first and some of the second...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home