Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I tried to post this morning only to discover that I had to log in to the site--not something I normally do as I click "Remember Me" on EVERYTHING. So I logged in only to discover that the username that I use on EVERYTHING was the wrong one. Oops. So I jump through the hoops to recover my info and discover that I have three different Blogger accounts. You think I remember setting them up?

My car wouldn't start this morning and I had to take Mike's truck to work. He's got a nice truck, but I hate driving the beast. It's so BIG. I'll take my little car, thanks. Anyway, Mike called me at work and said that he had opened the hood and saw that the battery had exploded. Oh. That would explain it. So my brother had an extra one and he brought it over, which was nice of him. I think we'll buy a new one this weekend and give him his back...

Fantasy hockey is starting soon. I can't wait! I haven't gotten to play in over a year.... I'll kick ass this year, I'm sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home