Life, Random Thoughts and a Fair Amount of Hockey

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random thought day..

Due to an amazing coincidence, Revenge of the Sith comes out on November 1st, and my birthday is November 15th. Just thought I'd mention it.

I love iced tea. Lots.

The Family Guy is a funny show. The Simpsons'll rot your brains out.

Most Bizarre Thing Ever
I got an envelope in the mail today. No return adress, just my name. So I open it and it's a baby shower invitation...and it's BLANK. Not even a name. Passing strange.


We're going to the ball game Sunday. It starts at one. It's gonna be hot. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea...

Mexican food is the best food ever. I love it all. On the other hand, they gave us tequila, which is evil. Evil, I say! Sooo...I guess it's a fair trade-off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home